Mocke Racer Personal Flotation Device
The Mocke Racer PFD is designed to be competitive at the highest level. Our Mocke Racer PFD is ISO and SANS Type 5 Approved for all users. The 2015 Mocke model is now also ICF approved and features performance improvements to bring you a lighter, even cooler PFD!
Upgraded Performance Version:
- We have obtained ICF approval for the Racer PFD
- We have increased the buoyancy from 50N to 60N
- We removed the side panels to make our class-leading-temperature-cool PFD even cooler in the hottest conditions. This has also made the Racer PFD lighter.
- We altered the back pocket to ensure a more snug and supportive fit for hydration bladders.
- We re-designed the Racer shell with rounded corners and almost no seams. This ensures a much smoother & more comfortable user experience
- High visibility for maximum safety
- Large front utility pocket
- Back pocket and routing loops for hydration system
- Unique body moulding floatation system
- Integrated adjustment for a perfect fit
- Lightweight and quick wicking
- ISO tested and approved (EN ISO 12402-5)
- NRCS approved for South Africa (SANS 12402-5:2007)
- ICF approved
Donning: Loosen side straps and pull the Racer PFD over your head. Adjust straps on sides as well as at the shoulders to ensure a perfect fit. Do not adjust too tight, you need to breathe!
Care: Rinse your Racer PFD with clean fresh water after every use. Do not store your PFD in direct sunlight, always inspect your PFD before paddling.